Use of cineplex.com.au
This web site is provided by "cineplex.com.au" ("website"). Your access to cineplex.com.au and your use of the graphics, information and services provided through all pages under the cineplex.com.au domain is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Terms & Conditions
1. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the content on this website is true and correct cineplex.com.au excludes all liability from any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising from the use of this website.
- This website contains information and services provided by third parties ("Third Party Content"). To the extent permitted by law, cineplex.com.au makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the Third Party Content and excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you from using Third Party Content, however we welcome feedback.
- While we make every effort to ensure accuracy, cineplex.com.au does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, content, completeness, source or any other aspect of the information ad services contained on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. cineplex.com.au does not guarantee that access to this website will be free from viruses and uninterrupted.
- We provide the services of this website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year however cineplex.com.au excludes all liability from any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising from the inability to provide this service for whatever reason.
- Material on this website contains general information about film classifications and while all reasonable efforts are made to enforce the restrictions as outlined by the Office of Film and Literature Classification cineplex.com.au excludes all liability whatsoever arising from the misuse of those classifications for whatever reason.
2. Use of Website
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that:
- the information collected about you at cineplex.com.au may be used for the purposes intended and you warrant the accuracy this information
- you will at no point deliberately supply false or misleading information or enter information on another persons behalf without that persons expressed written consent
- this website is designed to be standards complient with HTML 4.01 and you may experience difficulty or faults using this website unless you use certain browsers, which we recommend. These browsers are:
a) Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater
b) Netscape 6 or greater
- the Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website, and related services, from time to time
- we may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website:
a) during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involving the website; or
b) if we, acting reasonably, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability
3. Registration and Passwords
By providing you with a user name, password or any other information to enable access to pages of this website you agree that:
- cineplex.com.au reserves the right to terminate your use of this website and the related services at any time and retains sole discretionary rights over what is deemed acceptable use
- you must not use the user name and password for multiple concurrent logins
- you must maintain the secrecy of the user name and password and must not disclose details of this information to any other person
- will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your user name and password. You are aware that it may be possible for a third party to obtain your user name and password by unauthorised means via your computer. It is your responsibility to take steps to prevent this from occurring, by means such as regularly changing your password and/or installing security software on your computer.
4. Promotions and Giveaways
From time to time cineplex.com.au will run promotions and giveaways. These promotions are governed by the following conditions. For the purposes of these conditions the abbreviation "AEST" will mean Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry: In order to eligible for entry to any promotion run by cineplex.com.au you must be a registered member of our website. Only users who provide accurate, reliable, information and who are able to be contacted by cineplex.com.au will be eligible. All users meeting this requirement within the advertised time frame will be eligible for the prize on offer. Entry is excluded from all employees and family members of cineplex.com.au and residents of Australian Capitol Territory.
- Time Period of Promotion: Any promotion run by cineplex.com.au will be closed at 5.00 pm exactly (AEST) on the date in the promotional literature. No entries will be considered, under any circumstances, after this time.
- Drawing and Delivering Prizes: In the case of a giveaway the prize will be drawn at 5.00 pm (AEST) on a Friday, and the winner will be selected at random, by the cineplex.com.au team, and contacted via email. The winner will then be required to contact cineplex.com.au. Failure to contact cineplex.com.au within one week of notification of winning the prize will result in the winner being no longer eligible.
- Publishing Winners: Each week the winner of the previous week will be published on the cineplex.com.au website (http://www.cineplex.com.au). This information will only be published under the terms or our privacy statement, below, and with the permission of the winner. If permission to publish this information is not granted to cineplex.com.au the information will not be published. The information published will be the first name of the recipient and a brief statement from the recipient, if provided.
1. Personal Information
When we refer to personal information we mean information from which your identity is apparent. This information may include information or an opinion about you, from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Where reasonable and practical we will collect your personal information only directly from you.
3. To Whom Will We Disclose Your Personal Information?
Were possible, we will inform you, at or before the time of collecting your personal information, the types of organisations that we intend to disclose your personal information to. Prior to disclosure of any of your personal information to another organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
- the organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment
- you have consented to us doing so
4. Access To Your Personal Information?
We will provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you and give you the ability to change and update that information through a log in to our site.
5. How Safe And Secure Is Your Personal Information That We Hold?
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment, and when the information is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed, it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. Who do you contact?
If you have any queries regarding the information held about you or would like to know more about our service you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
At cineplex.com.au our goal is to make booking movie tickets and purchasing through our website as easy as possible. These details are provided to ensure that you understand pricing and the process of purchasing through cineplex.com.au.
1. Your Wallet And Online Transactions
We provide the facility to make the purchase of items through your online "Wallet". Your wallet is a virtual amount of money retained by us that will allow you to purchase items at any time through cineplex.com.au. We provide the facility to add money to your wallet via the Suncorp banks eGate® secure online processing site. This facility accepts most credit cards and leaves process of all online credit card transactions in the safe hand of the Suncorp bank. We do not retain any credit card information at cineplex.com.au. All online transactions, both wallet top ups and ticket purchases, incur a booking fee of 6%. NOTE: the booking fee is subject to change without notice. For questions or comments please contact us.
2. Redeeming cineplex.com.au Purchases
Once you have made a purchase from your Wallet you will be issued with a receipt to allow you to redeem the items on the receipt. In order to do this you must print a copy of the receipt that you are given when making the purchase and present it at the relevant cinema reception. It is extremely important that you have your receipt number with you in order to redeem the items.
In order for you to redeem items with a valid concession you must present a relevant concession card when you present your receipt at cineplex.com.au reception. We retain the right to refuse entry on the basis of mis-representation of any concession. In the instance where we refuse entry all purchases will be non-refundable.
We do not offer refunds on Wallet purchases made via cineplex.com.au. However, in extenuating circumstances we will credit your Wallet where items could not be redeemed.
If you have any questions regarding our pricing policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.